What's new
iamretro

Wow! It seems you have yet to create an account with us! Needless to say, you have to register in order to get the full "iamretro" experience! You will then be able to create your own topics, reply to posts and be an active member of the MOST prolific community in Greece (even further than that, but we're being modest for now). So don't delay! REGISTER!

K&A Plus #7 Polish/English

DAT-Alex

Retro Addict
Comrade
I think George (Geoanas) is absolutely right!
Combining shipping is good for us that stay in the same city.
Placing individual order is better option now....

nicked

Immune Seven 11
Staff member
Comrade
Combining shipping also works for me. I don't mind if I get the magazine when I come to Greece! So if that's more convenient for everyone let's do it that way! We can have them all delivered to the retroclub address.

geoanas

Commodore Vampire
Staff member
Comrade
Ok! Payment sent for 1 single copy, delivered to my hometown (Polygyros - Chalkidiki) ;)

Tomxx

Retro Starter
Hi all, we will be sending out hardcopies today but the next delivery will occur next week, so it's okay to discuss combined shipment.

As of today we received payments from George and Aristomenis. Should this go into single letters? For George probably yes as he lives in another city. What are we doing with remaining copies? For a priority tracked mail with 5 issues to the same address it'd be just 3 euro per person.

Also, once ordered please send an email to team@ka-plus.pl with proper delivery address. Thank you ;)

DAT-Alex

Retro Addict
Comrade
Ok payment sent for me & Drwho (delivered to my home address Thessaloniki) also suggesting
if Geoanas agree can also deliver his copy to my address and we will meet and I'll give it to him :cool: so Tom can combine 3 copies in one (mine) shipping delivery address!

nicked

Immune Seven 11
Staff member
Comrade
Payment sent! Sending email for posting details!

geoanas

Commodore Vampire
Staff member
Comrade
Ok payment sent for me & Drwho (delivered to my home address Thessaloniki) also suggesting
if Geoanas agree can also deliver his copy to my address and we will meet and I'll give it to him :cool: so Tom can combine 3 copies in one (mine) shipping delivery address!
Total agree my brother! ;)

@Tomxx
So be it! Could you please pack mine together with the rest of the gang? :D (DAT-Alex, dR_wHO)
As for Aristomenis ( arislab ), his copy has to get delivered as a single letter since he lives in Athens

Thanks!
:thumbup:

Tomxx

Retro Starter
Ok, here is the summary (all payments received):
- Aris, single copy to Piraeus
- Nik, single copy to London
- DAT-Alex, two copies to Thessaloniki
- George, single copy. I will send it to your home address as it's going to be cheaper (13 vs 15 euro). Combined shippment makes sense starting for the quantity of 4 and 5. Please confirm if thats fine.

I will see if this can be dispatched tomorrow or after the weekend. Thabks a lot guys, this means a lot for us as it's the first EN print ever. Once you have a chance to go through the hard copy please share your feedback with us ;)

geoanas

Commodore Vampire
Staff member
Comrade
Ok, here is the summary (all payments received):
- Aris, single copy to Piraeus
- Nik, single copy to London
- DAT-Alex, two copies to Thessaloniki
- George, single copy. I will send it to your home address as it's going to be cheaper (13 vs 15 euro). Combined shippment makes sense starting for the quantity of 4 and 5. Please confirm if thats fine.

There is no need for a single copy for me. Could you please also send it to DAT-Alex? (3 copies in total).
Thus I'll certainly have another great reason to pay him a visit to his lab :)
Thanks! ...Hope you have a nice holiday break! ;-)

Tomxx

Retro Starter
I absolutely can, George. But I sent you an email about this delivery, take a look please.

Tomxx

Retro Starter
Hi guys, to close this up, I hope you all received your hard copies and that everything is good. Looking forward for your feedback and future cooperation! :)

geoanas

Commodore Vampire
Staff member
Comrade
I have already sent you my feedback but I'd like to also say it in public...my copy is absolutely gorgeous!
Professionalism is very obvious throughout this issue, from text layout to paper quality... Indeed! A true collector's item! ;-)